…It’s all about you
Your support is vital! Please support us if you can…
The Animal Control and Welfare Project, Inc. / Summers County Humane Society is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) West Virginia corporation with operating funds based on donations, grants, fundraising events, and membership dues.
Your tax deductible donations will be used for our spay/neuter clinics, the costs related to the medical care and placement of the animals, our education program and for the procurement of a facility.
Contributions may be made out to the “Animal Control and Welfare Project, Inc.” and mailed:
P.O. Box 236 Hinton, WV 25951
Phone: (855) WV4PETS
We accept credit card donations through PayPal.
Please support us!
Your support is vital & it does make a difference!
Happy Tails are the rewards we live for,
Volunteers Needed To:
Apply for Grants
Organize & Host Events
Photography & Video
Occasionally Run Errands
Cedar bedding chips
Crates of all sizes
Front Line flea and tick medications
Detergent (to wash the many towels)
Bleach (to wash the many towels)
Quality puppy / dog food
Quality kitten / cat food
Feed & water bowls (large and small)
Straw for bedding
We understand not everyone is up to fostering – a most rewarding effort – however, if you are interested in trying it, please let us know. It is easier every time you foster you are giving the gift of love and life – for the dog you save as well as the adoptive family. The ripple effects of your gift go on forever. Don’t you remember your first dog? Your child’s first dog? …
We provide all medical care for the pets in our program, we can supply food, a kennel (if available). Try it, you’ll like it!
Contact us via email: [email protected] and we can talk about it.
- Offer spay/neuter assistance for low-income families in Summers County WV
- Offer spay/neuter clinics, available to all community members
- Provide medical care and placement for the homeless pets
- Facilitate the provision of health care and the re-homing of homeless animals
- Offer education for humane treatment
- Minimize suffering among animals
- Facilitate the return of lost animals to their loved ones
- Facilitate, educate, and encourage humane care and treatment for all animals
This volunteer organization serves the Summers County, West Virginia area.